Thursday, September 20, 2007

I'm Back!

I was out of town for business. I stayed at the Marriott Waterside in Norfolk, VA. (Click here to read my Marriott vs. Hilton article!) Another great stay at a Marriott!

Here are a couple great posts at some other blogs that I missed and caught up on today. Be sure to check them out if you missed them too!

Rocks In My Dryer - Never Underestimate the Ability of A Boy (my youngest two are so into doing this right now! Get them together with their cousins and it's a symphony!)
An Island Life - Giving Flight Attendants a Bad Name (that they are even allowed to have a .40 to fly is awful! What if there is an accident - I want them sober enough to do their job/help out! I am not allowed to drink during work hours and I sit at a desk all day! Beautiful blog by the way!)
Callipidder Days - Fall into Reading 2007 - Get your Fall Reading list together and post here on Sunday 9/23! I'm so excited!
Holy Mama - Club 17, September - great story and great reminder!
Brock Gill - jkjdkjff. part 2 - He, his wife, his team are all making a huge impact on youth, telling them about Christ in new and creative ways! I hope to see his show one day!

Well, have a great week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you're back. I missed your posts!

Jill said...

Welcome back! The Rocks/Dryer thing was hilarious...such a boy!

Anonymous said...

LOL! It's actually .04 blood alcohol level. Can you just imagine if it was .4? OMG!