Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I'm Burpy, or Gassy, or Daffy, or . . . . .

I cam upon this last week . . . .

The names of the Seven Dwarfs in the Disney movie "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" ("Bashful," "Doc," "Dopey," "Grumpy," "Happy," "Sleepy" and "Sneezy") were chosen from a pool of about fifty potentials. Blabby, Jumpy, Shifty, and Snoopy were among those that were rejected (along with Scrappy, Cranky, Dirty, Awful, Silly, Daffy, Flabby, Jaunty, Biggo Ego, Chesty, Baldy, Gabby, Nifty, Sniffy, Burpy, Scaredy, Lazy, Puffy, Dizzy, Stuffy, Gassy, Tubby, Mr. Shy, Loser, Flaunty, Hairy and Grabby) (Reference is Wikipedia.)
I think I'd qualify for Burpy, Gassy, maybe Tubby or Flabby, and sometimes Daffy and Silly or Cranky!
So, which one would you be?

3 comments:

Judi said...

How funny! I am definitely Tubby or Flabby and maybe a couple more. :)

Shawna said...

Gosh ... probably Cranky and Awful, and Gassy on occasion!

Chesty? That's definitely not me:)

Deena Peterson said...

LOL!! Too funny!!

I'd probably be Slap Happy or Snippy...but I'd like to be Witty!!