Tuesday, November 04, 2008

What Number Were You?

What number voter were you today?

I was number 35.
Yes, I got up early and was in line to vote at 6:20. Our polls opened at 6:30. I was home by 6:55. One of the ladies working the polls said she didn't expect it to be real busy because so many from our precinct voted early.
Tell me what number voter you were (if where you vote the machine doesn't tell you that - just tell me how long you waited in line). I will pick one winner (randomly) and send them a FREE book! (Book will be - A Hero for Dry Creek by Janet Tronstad)
Drawing will be Thursday, November 6th at noon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was # 345 - went during my lunch hour. Waited only about 40 minutes.

Laura - laurak at gm dot com

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Hubby and I were 463 and 464.
We went at 5pm!
YEAH...... NO lines!
The gals at the polls said they have had a great turn out this year!
The weather was beautiful today... I hope that bought alot more people out to cast their votes!

Hugz, Dolly

Shawna said...

You don't have to enter me in the contest. I voted early. I didn't even know some machines could tell you which number you were. I got in line at 9:30 am last Thursday. I was maybe #15. The polls didn't open until 10 am. I waited about 45 minutes.