Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Summer Reading List

Below is my summer reading list:


















Not sure I'll get them all in this summer - time and money constraints (hey, if you have any of the above books, email me connievail at hotmail dot com - and perhaps I have some we can trade!).


If you have suggestions of books to add or one above I should put at the bottom of the list - let me know! Right now I'm reading Quaker Summer. I will try to review each one when I'm done. Happy Reading!




2 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Vail - looks like a good list. Welcome to the challenge. There will be a couple of book giveaways throughout the summer and you can participate in those regardless of when you join the challenge.

Happy reading!

Anonymous said...

What a great list. I have quite a few of these on my TBR list. Happy Reading!