Friday, April 20, 2007

Over at 5 minutes for Mom there is an awesome drawing for a Phillips Digital Frame, check it out and enter!

As you can tell from my sporadic posting, I only write when something is weighing on my heart. Well, obviously since I haven't written since March, nothing has weighed on me too much. Except the couple of times I've made a complete idiot of myself in front of a group of people. Too embarrassing to write about! Or the time I accidentally insulted some visitors at church. Mortified!

I have read two secular books that I haven't mentioned on the website, and I guess I could tell you about them - but really, I'd rather stick to promoting the Christian authors who I really enjoy and whose writing I prefer.

I will encourage you to consider going to a Women of Faith conference! They are awesome and such a great road trip for you a friend or two. I am going to the Atlanta conference in April. If you can't get to one of those, another great conference is Beth Moore - she always kicks me in the tush to take Action in my Christian life. Tonight I am going to a local conference - Whole Women's Day, an event I've been to before and changed me forever. I just love road trips, inspirational speakers, all centered around the word of God - can't get much better for me! I vow to take my son to see Brock Gill, an awesome Christian Illusionist he's very anxious to see!

Oh, I have thought of one thing weighing on my mind. The $1600 final payment due on May 1st to the kids summer camp - Ridgecrest/Crestridge - and only 1 paycheck before then that will not cover it. Fun, fun! So prayers would be appreciated here.

Oh, and another thing - my daughter is CRAZY about getting a WEBKINZ which are all the rage in elementary school girls. They are impossible to find - and buying them on the Internet at Amazon and such they charge double to triple the price you pay when you find them in stock in a store. What an idea! I wish I had thought of these things! You buy a stuffed animal - they come with a web log-in code and you can go to the website and play games/earn money to build on-line houses/treats for your webkinz animal. Genius! If you have any tips on how to get one and not pay too much, let me know!!!!

Oh, yes and last thing - the newest addition to our family was born last Sunday - April 15. We don't have pictures yet - but his parents, Bruno and Holly can be seen here. We'll be bringing home the bundle of joy around June 10th. My HWH is sooooo excited!

I must get back to work, but I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: