Thursday, July 02, 2009

Summer Reading List


I have been out of the blogging world for a couple months. Life just gets so busy sometimes. I won't make any empty promises about posting - we're getting ready for our mission trip to St. Vincent with the teens of our church. I am still reading though! And Teen Lit Review is having a Summer Reading Splash - go here for details!

Following is my Summer Reading List:
When I was Older - Weyr
Found - Haddix
Book of a Thousand Days - Hale
Trouble - Schmidt
Big Fat Manifesto - Vaught
My Name is Chloe - Carlson
Notes From A Spinning Planet - Ireland - Carlson
Facing Terror: The True Story of How An American Couple Paid the Ultimate Price Because of Their Love of Muslim People - McDonnall
We'd love to have you join the fun - even if you only list a couple books, or they are books you read together with your kids, whatever - splash right in!

No comments: